Jog! Jump! Switch!
A switching game about not killing your friends
Jog! Jump! Switch! Coordinate the crazy conga line of alien athletes in this autorunner / puzzle platformer for 1-4 players. Press Kit ›
Colorful Chaotic Co-op Switching
- Switch places at just the right time to beat color-coded levels.
- Work together as a team. No jogger left behind!
- Co-op that’s actually cooperative.
It’s got Single Player, too!
- You Jump for Two!
- You Switch for Two!
- You Coordinate the Two!
- Your cat watches. (Cat not included)
- It’s like patting your head and rubbing your belly, but you’re jogging.
Easy to Learn, but Deceptively Difficult
- Only 2 buttons! How hard can that be?
- Difficulty modifiers to play faster, slower, safer, or danger...er.
- Mind-bending action puzzles that hate you.
- There is one!
- With a robot.
- And a ton of really great music!
- It’s got a Funny Funny Joke (Limit 1).
- And super secret secrets to find!
- And trophies to collect.
- ...in space.
Select Quotes and Screenshots
“one of the most chaotic experiencesKirstin Swalley, Hardcore Gamer
to ever grace platforming.”
“Joggernauts is a groupSam Machkovech, Ars Technica
co-op riot, but be warned...”
“It builds a bond like nothing else can”Ben Fruzzetti, Nintendo Wire
“Hilarious and, mostAndrew Otton, TechRaptor
importantly, pure fun”
Select Awards and Recognition
Space Mace is a Minneapolis-based independent game studio that believes games should be played with friends on the couch, not alone on the toilet.